At United, we make the air supply part simple, through Easy To Do
Business With “EZTDBW” partnerships and solutions. By providing
a diverse portfolio of corporate programs and products, we deliver
the best ;t for the needs of your business travelers and a solid
return on investment for your company.
To help ensure a smooth, “EZTDBW” relationship throughout the
sourcing process, United continues to enhance some of our most
popular corporate and travel agency programs and products. Below
are a few recent examples that show our commitment to provide air
service built around you and your business traveler.
>> Products, programs and partnerships designed to
exceed the corporate travel status quo
• We continue to form industry leading partnerships with the
world’s foremost airlines, including our new Joint Venture (JV) with
Air New Zealand and a new strategic agreement with Air China.
These relationships also provide corporations robust and ;exible
contracting options alongside an unparalleled route network.
• Our evergreen Master Corporate Travel Agreement (MCTA)
continues to lead the airline procurement space, saving even
more of your valuable time in negotiating commercial terms.
• A new, dedicated Sales escalation team that supports only our
valued contracted corporate partners with escalation support,
before, during and post travel.
• Re;ned, relaxed and refreshed 24/7 support from our
dedicated United Executive Accounts Desk.
• More powerful agency self-service tools and clearer and more
transparent policies and communication enables corporations
and agencies stay updated on changes and advancements that
matter the most.
• …and a revolutionary self-service corporate travel management
portal is on it’s way!
>> Continued investment in your traveler’s
experience, throughout their entire journey
• Wi-Fi on over 900 mainline and large regional jet aircraft. Over
land or sea, your travelers can stay connected and productive.
• United Polaris, our transformed international business class
travel experience, will debut in December 2016. It will be our
most signi;cant product transformation in more than a decade,
featuring a reimagined, sleep-enhancing, lounge-to-landing
experience for intercontinental travelers.
• Free snacks onboard, charming Illy® coffee and new multicourse international United Economy menus, in addition to
;ne-tuned premium cabin meals.
• Innovative operational Travel Contact Messaging, providing
travelers real time noti;cations across every touch point of their
journey about the things that matter most to them, such as seat
changes and the status of their baggage.
• Multi-million dollar investments in new terminals and United
Club locations in Chicago, Boston, Houston, London, Los
Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Tokyo.
• The world’s most rewarding loyalty program, MileagePlus®,
offering more generous mileage accrual initiatives, upgrades,
challenge opportunities and status match programs.
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to sourcing an
airline partner, and we are committed to making that decision an
easy one – United Airlines. We look forward to working with you and
welcoming you to the friendly skies.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Attending GBTA? Our Corporate Account Management team would
love to meet with you! Visit the United booth #849.
United understands the complexities
of your travel procurement process. It
certainly isn’t easy balancing a myriad
of suppliers, along with the meticulous
details that come with each partnership.