In the highly competitive and complex airline industry,
sourcing the right airline partner who provides the
best fit for the needs of your business travelers and
also delivers a solid return on investment for your
company can be a daunting task—but when you work
with United Airlines®, it doesn’t have to be.
United understands the complexities of your travel procurement
process and works closely with you to develop meaningful business relationships that deliver the products and services that
best meet your unique business needs.
To help ensure a smooth, “easy to do business with” relationship throughout the sourcing process, United has enhanced
some of its most popular corporate and agency travel programs to
deliver on our commitment to provide products and services built
around your business traveler.
When sourcing your next airline partner, consider
these benefits from United Airlines:
• Our empowered worldwide Sales force of more than 700 professionals is dedicated to delivering the best travel experience.
• We are the only airline with a Global Travel Professional (GTP)
Certi;ed Sales team.
• Simpli;ed contract renewals with our industry-leading Master
Corporate Travel Agreement (MCTA) process save you valuable
time in negotiating commercial terms.
• Our most valuable customers receive 24/7 support from our
dedicated United Executive Desk.
• We offer powerful agency self-service tools and are an industry leader in clear and transparent policies.
• Our greatly enhanced day-of-departure messaging takes
another big step toward full visibility when it matters most.
We’re investing in your customers’ experience,
throughout the journey
• Our multi-million dollar investment includes the development
of new terminal and United Club facilities in Chicago, Boston,
Houston, London Heathrow, New York/Newark Liberty, San
Francisco and San Diego.
• This year, we have taken delivery of three Boeing 787-9
Dreamliners and will receive 11 more by the end of 2015.
Additionally, we are taking delivery of 23 Boeing 737-900s
and 49 Embraer E-175 regional aircraft.
• We understand that business travelers need to remain
productive, and by the end of the year, 100 percent of our
planned mainline and large regional jet aircraft will offer Wi-Fi
• Our comprehensive global route network includes optimal
hub locations in major U.S. cities and extends to international
business centers in Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America and
the Middle East.
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to sourcing an
airline partner, and at United we are committed to making that
decision an easy one. We look forward to working with you and
welcoming you onboard the friendly skies.